Indiephone.eu

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Mon Jun 30 06:28:39 CEST 2014

On Mon 30 June 2014 02:31:57 Michael Spacefalcon wrote:
Q:
> So what the heck have these people been doing for
> the past 3.5 years??

A:
Their thing they been interested in, instead of bitching at others, like you
do.

Not everybody shares your approach and goals, some even find such goals utterly
useless to scratch their own itch. Your contributions would probably receive
more attention when you finally would refrain from constant engaging in useless
personal insults and fights. But then, hoping for such a change of mindset is
probably just ridiculously silly of me - we know your hang on this since
several years now.

If you want to do me ONE favor: don't answer this mail! I already regret havng
written it. Anyway now it's done, here it flies.
/j
(alas the above page got scrapped due to resignation(!!), so here some
supplementary links:)
http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html
http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml
http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii/ (German)