Forcing SMS from SIM to QtMoko

Nick openmoko-community at njw.me.uk
Sat Mar 1 18:09:49 CET 2014

Hi all,

Today QtMoko came up with a message that there was a new SMS
message, which I dismissed. However the message doesn't seem to have
reached the Messages program. I suspect it's still on the SIM card
for some reason. Is there a way of forcing QtMoko to download all of
the messages from the SIM?

Quite possibly related, soon afterwards I got a warning saying that
I was running out of disk space (~10% left). I freed some, so that's
no longer an issue. It's annoying though, 'cos the uSD reader no
longer works :(

Thanks in advance,

Nick