GTA04/ QtMoKo v57 WLAN issue

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Wed Mar 5 02:50:09 CET 2014

Hi,

Radek, You stated bevore that You can not connect to WiFi any longer. I
have same issue here.
I tried this [1]  and, maybe I figured the problem out:
As soon as You try to connect to disired network QtMoKo copies the
required data to "/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf". Please look
at his file, here in mine the "psk"
  is unencrypted! As soon as I cange this, according to [1], I can
connect to WiFi- network with console command in "*3. Connecting to WPA
/ WPA2 encrypted wifi network"! Then it stays connected! Maybe this is
the issue.*
One more thing: my phone shows device name "wlan3", but this should not
be a problem......

[1]
http://pc-freak.net/blog/how-to-connect-to-wifi-network-using-console-or-terminal-on-gnu-linux/

--