[qtmoko] PIN dialog: Please Wait ... (for ever)

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:39:14 CET 2014

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 8:24 PM, M00R1Z <dalo9fz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Op 2-mrt.-2014, om 19:08 heeft Matthias Apitz het volgende geschreven:
>> El día Sunday, March 02, 2014 a las 06:27:44PM +0100, M00R1Z escribió:
>>
>>> Hi Matthias ,
>>
>> Hello M00R1Z,
>>

>>> i hade the same / a similar problem
>>> and asked on IRC
>>>

>>> what they(forget who it was) told me / what i did :
>>
>> would be nice to know from whom and which what background came this
>> procedure;
>
> It was on Qtmoko's IRC channel on irc.freenode.org #qtmoko
> and  my question got answered by "ChristW' (if i can remember correctly)
> i also had contact with radek polak who gave  ChristW the info of how to get around this
> (i think ChristW told me)

Yes, that was me... Radek actually put this info in a mailing on the
mailing list, so that's where I got the info from.

Since not everybody has this problem, perhaps there's a race condition
_somewhere_ that makes this problem appear.

If you have Modem AT communication checked ON at the moment, you can
try to turn it OFF sometime in the future and see if the probkem
re-appears.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0