[qtmoko] control the state of the battery

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Mar 7 13:14:13 CET 2014

El día Friday, March 07, 2014 a las 11:21:31AM +0100, Radek Polak escribió:

> On Thursday, March 06, 2014 05:12:36 PM Matthias Apitz wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm missing in the qtmoko's system setting some screen to view and
> > control the state of the battery (voltage, charging state and level, 100
> > or 500mA, ...). Please help me to pick it up. Thx
> >
> > 	matthias
>
> Hi,
> NeoControl is the app. On GTA04 it even shows charging graph, but i havent
> ported this feature to GTA02. It looks like this [1]
>
> And cat /sys/class/power_supply/battery/uevent is also nice ;-)

Hi Radek,

Thanks for the pointers.

The background of my question is: I have an external USB battery pack,
containing 2 AA rechareable batteries. The kit is based on this:
http://learn.adafruit.com/minty-boost?view=all

While it charges my other FR running SHR, in qtmoko in NeoControl it
shows on plugin only a change from 'Discharging' to 'Not charging'.

Any ideas what could be the reason for this?

Thx

	matthias

--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz, <guru at unixarea.de>, http://www.unixarea.de/ f: +49-170-4527211
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11, UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)
UNIX on x86 since SVR4.2 UnixWare 2.1.2, FreeBSD since 2.2.5