mounting FR in car for GPS usage

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Fri Mar 7 15:09:36 CET 2014

On Fri, 7 Mar 2014, Matthias Apitz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Has someone a good idea or solution how to mount the FR device in the
> car, visible by the driver to be used as GPS && maps? I think the best
> place would be near the windshield in the drivers corner.

I'm using something similair like this one:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/HR-Handyhalter-fur-HP-iPAQ-1910-1915-Auto-Kfz-Handy-Halter-/350980186709?pt=DE_Handy_PDA_Halterungen&hash=item51b80ca255

14 EUR

What I personally like:
- The 'Herbert Richter (HR)' adapter fits also to other holders, so I can
use it in the car and on the bicycle.
- The holder can be changed in width and height to fit any mobile device

Also advisable is to use an additional sticky pad and let the holder sit
on it, since the vacuum nozzle will definetly fall down after some time:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Hama-Anti-Rutsch-Matte-Haft-Pad-fur-Armaturenbrett-MP3-Player-Handy-Antirutsch-/331138211290?pt=MP3_Player_Zubeh%C3%B6r&hash=item4d19601dda

1 EUR

A.