Releasing FoxtrotGPS 1.2.0--translations needed

Cristian Gómez cristianpark at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 04:31:07 CEST 2014

The actual page for the translations is:
https://translations.launchpad.net/foxtrotgps

I translated the missing strings for spanish, I hope this help

* *Don't Worry.......Be Linux!!!!*
* Cristian Gómez Alvarez
* Ingeniero en Sistemas y Computación --- Universidad de Caldas
* Linux User #463617
* Mi blog <http://cristianpark.wordpress.com>