GTA02 2450 mAh Smart Battery

Yury S zyth at onego.ru
Thu Sep 4 09:57:28 CEST 2014

I must admit that the experiment with the replacement of the battery
banks failed. After charging the battery, in two days the phone run
fine. Later there were oddities. Next day the battery fully charged and
discharged to zero (red icon in qtmoko v58) for one day of active use of
the phone (wifi on). Next the indicator stood at 80% and stopped charge
from neo charger, but still charge from usb-port (periodically). Now the
phone turn off always after disconnected from any charger, the battery
power is not enough (but there same 80% on screen). I think that the
battery has failed. Will test further with an external charger or other
banks.

Yury S писал 2014-09-02 12:38:

> remember about short-circuit (+ and -)
>
> it can lead to failure of the controller board of neo battery
>
> good luck! )
>
> Matteo Sanvito писал 2014-09-02 12:11:
>
> Thank you very much Yury! my battery life is about 3 hours, your tutorial will help me!
>
> Have a nice day!
> Matteo
> Il 02/set/2014 09:37 "Yury S" <zyth at onego.ru> ha scritto:
> how to restore the battery for neo (pictures without any description, sorry)
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/zyth_2011/sets/72157646722873307/ [2]
>
> thanks also to this useful video
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnQJbKsJuQw [3]

Links: