State of FreeCalypso

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Sat Apr 18 21:53:32 UTC 2015

On Sat 18 April 2015 21:32:21 Spacefalcon the Outlaw wrote:
> I am not
> asking you to publicly apologize for the 2 years of mental TORTURE you
> put me through - so why are people asking me to apologize for my
> reaction to that torture?

Listen buddy!
NOBODY TORTURED YOU, except you yourself did that maybe. OM not even
approached you, we simply ignored you as far as any possible. When that's
torturing then what is it YOU are doing to me - right now?
What would ypou say when now *I* would claim you're torturing me by not
granting me that apardon for your inappropriate behavior? Would you appreciate
me threatening you, your family and coworkers, to get that pardon from you?
And you have to admit that *you* started this particular thread by addressing
me with your extorting efforts. NOT I did anything that would now result in me
awaiting a public apology for the former (and recent) public threatening (not
to mention the lying and badmouthing and...)

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign
/\