qtMoko getting bad Network Time

Jorge xxopxe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 01:51:50 CET 2015

Thanks for the confirmation. A question, can you confirm that the
session excerpt is the one of interest, and it actually says the
provider is giving the +34 time zone? That would be strange, being the
biggest celular provider around here. With my Nokia dumbphone I've never
seen something like that (OTOH, time updatting hasn't worked for me at
all last time I needed it).

Jorge