qtMoko getting bad Network Time

Jorge xxopxe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 19:03:15 CET 2015

Thanks.

I've found this wording for the time zone info [1][2]:

"(indicates the difference, expressed in quarters of an hour, between
the local time and GMT; range
-96...+96)"

So, a value of 136 would not be valid. I'll try to track this one.

Jorge

[1]
http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_ts/127000_127099/127007/08.03.00_60/ts_127007v080300p.pdf
[2] download-c.huawei.com/download/downloadCenter?downloadId=16235