Retrieving contacts for remote backup in QtMoko.

Robert 'Bobby' Zenz Robert.Zenz at bonsaimind.org
Thu Jan 22 21:11:38 CET 2015

Hello.

Thank you. The contacts are on the SIM card, I already tried
"talking" with it but my tries were a little unsuccessful and resulted
in the modem/SIM not answering at all and locking up. My assumption was
that that was because I tried to talk with it at the same time as
QtMoko and its services.

Do you know what the preferred way is to send commands to the SIM in
QtMoko? Or should a "normal" serial/terminal communication program be
enough?