Free phone: smart or not?

Norayr Chilingarian norayr at arnet.am
Mon Mar 16 20:24:12 UTC 2015

Hey,

I don't talk on phone. I just don't talk. I chat. I email.
That's why I don't need a dumbphone. I need a device with a full operating
system so I can compile my preferred applications for it. If I need a gsm
then I need it to get an Internet connection. Then I can use ssl/tor for
chatting, browsing, whatever.