OT: Ubuntu phone && HTML5 / QML

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Mar 19 19:31:27 UTC 2015

El día Monday, March 16, 2015 a las 08:46:09AM +0100, Ed Kapitein escribió:

> I did order the ubuntu phone and can't wait to test it out!

Hi Ed,

Could you please send me a signal when yours arrive. I ordered mine on
March 12 and have already the discount on my creditcard, but no device
yet :-)

Do you know any good mailing list or forum (read: for tech people) to interchange
questions and test results etc.?

Thx

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."