Welcome to the "Gta04-ubuntu-touch" mailing list

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Mar 27 20:59:58 UTC 2015

El día Friday, March 27, 2015 a las 06:43:02AM +0100, gta04-ubuntu-touch-request at openphoenux.org escribió:

> To post to this list, send your email to:
>
>   gta04-ubuntu-touch at openphoenux.org

Hello,

First of all, thanks to Nikolaus for creating this list. Even while it
turned out that there is a tech-folks oriented mailing-list of the
ubuntu-phone project, where the developers of this are participating, we
(the FR folks) can use this list here to exchange ideas of FR users about
this approach of another phone running a Linux.

The other list is at https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-phone

Thanks again

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."