Linux gta04 4.1.0-rc4-gta04+ #1096 SMP Tue May 19 13:58:31 CEST 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux
Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
hns at goldelico.com
Tue May 19 13:11:13 UTC 2015
We are proud to have this kernel available for testing .
What is new:
* we have fixed a NULL pointer issue in the bq27x00 driver which was introduced by 4.1-rc1
* we are preparing for DT support of the camera module; the OMAP3 ISP (Image Signal Processor) should already be configured correctly
* everything else that is new with 4.1 and comes to us without big efforts
Some things we are still working on:
* get the GPS chip power managed on open(“/dev/ttyO1”). Technically it works since 2 years, but we need to find a solution that is accepted by upstream maintainers.
* some tweaks to the touch screen driver are needed to make it more general (and useable for Replicant)
* twl4030 battery driver (fallback for devices like L3704 where hdq is n/a)
* general power management
* sound (we still need to implement voice hardware routing, and headset detection)
Please give it a try (it also runs on BeagleBoard/XM, BeagleBone Black or PandaBoard ES).
As usual, collaboration is welcome and/or donations  to support this work.
And please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/goldelico
BR and thanks,
More information about the community