[Gta04-owner] FOSDEM2016

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 21:27:30 UTC 2016

(...merging threads, sorry in case I derail your mail client or offend
anyone ...)

On 01/25/2016 10:07 AM, Christ van Willegen wrote:

> Yes, I do.
>
> I'm arriving on Friday night and will be there Saturday and Sunday
> morning (too bad for Neil!).
>
> So, yes, I'd like to meet up!
>
> Can I suggest http://osm.org/go/0EoSsi6po?m=&node=319762946 on
> Saturday at 11:00, just after the first keynote? That's where the
> Goldelico stand was 2 years previously, I think...

As Nikolaus observed: no one is taking up the glove this year. We'll
have to find our own meeting spot.

If you don't have plans for dinner yet: Saturday I intend to eat at Chez
Fleur [0], at walking distance from the university. Earlier we had
dinner there with people from Openpandora/Pyra, OpenPhoenux and Limesco
and I enjoyed the food (and the company)

Should we make a reservation? :-)

On 01/25/2016 09:26 AM, neil at ossau.homelinux.net wrote:
 > I will be there on Sunday afternoon. Focussed in the SDN/NFV DevRoom,
 > but would love to meet up.
Will you have lunch or dinner in that area or is it really a short visit?

Best regards,

Boudewijn

[0] http://www.chezfleur.be/