gta02 as gps/navigator (in 2016)

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:25:05 UTC 2016

Thanks for the replies.
Well it would be nice to use gsm as well... I was thinking about using it
also as anti-theft (gps+accel+sms).

I remember having a lot of problems of data corruption on the sd card with
shr (which was my favourite at the time), that I think might be a serious
show-stopper.

I will start with debian, and if you have any other ideas please tell.

Best,