gta02 as gps/navigator (in 2016)

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Jan 27 07:57:33 UTC 2016

On Tuesday 26 of January 2016 16:28:54 joerg Reisenweber wrote:

> What's the problem with the GPS? Could a spare antenna module incl
cable
> help you out?
> Just holler if you need one

I don't know exactly - it's long time since i tried. I remember Pavel was
having similar problem - probably weak signal since he said his GPS got fix
when he was near some GPS amplifier.

Anyways i use N900 nowadays - works nearly perfectly and i love that it has
decent camera.  Btw a little off topic. Can be N900 kernel compiled using
armhf toolchain? So that i can chroot into armhf chroot. I am mainly
interested if i could get faster web browser and IIRC QtMoko had much
better performance when switched from armel->armhf.

Regards

Radek