WikiReader

David Feugey dfeugey at ascinfo.fr
Wed Jul 27 05:55:08 UTC 2016

That's a first step. Thanks!

My aim is to provide a backup of all these files:
https://thepiratebay.cr/search/wikireader/0/7//
But I need someone who have them...

I can set up an temp SSH account to upload them on my server.
(else, box or google drive should be ok)

Second step would be to provide new files, but it'll take more time.
Bye, David

> On 07/25/2016 12:56, David Feugey wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > I'll like to get a copy of the latest files needed to use the WikiReader.
> > There are torrent files, but they are all inactive...
>
> I'm not sure which files you are looking for.
> I have base-20121207.7z, it can be downloaded from the link in [1].
>
> HTH

> --
> Torfinn Ingolfsen,
> Norway