modem firmware

Fernando fernando at cmartins.nl
Tue Aug 29 09:38:30 UTC 2017

Obviously freecalypso should have a disclaimer about the legal aspects involved, but I guess people actually interested in this would be aware (e.g., discussed many times) and the lack (?) of such a disclaimer is not necessarily done in bad-faith as you claim ("lure"). But I do understand you are entitled to a fair bias against the possible good faith of their actions.