moko13 firmware

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Sat Oct 14 07:44:02 UTC 2017

On Tue 10 October 2017 12:38:54 Mychaela Falconia wrote:
> I forgot to add:
> : Option 3: new production of Neo FreeRunner (GTA02) verbatim clones.
>
> If people do desire to see new production of verbatim GTA02 clones
> that differ from FIC-made ones only in the manufacturing dates and the
> identity of the manufacturer, and someone steps forward to fund such,
> the new FreeRunners will have a sticker inside the battery compartment
> that officially names Falconia Partners LLC rather than Openmoko Inc.
> as the manufacturer of record, thus no one will have any ground to
> bitch about our firmware not being authorized or endorsed by the
> manufacturer.

What will be your FCC approval number for those devices. or on same topic,
what IS the FCC approval number (and URL to the publicly available FCC
approval report) of the devices you already built? And is that a global
approval or a US-only one?

Just asking since I might have missed that part and am wrong (as usual
according to you) in assuming you're selling devices that have no approval at
all and thus are illegal to operate outside an anechoic chamber

BR
/j