<br><br><div><span class="gmail_quote">On 7/10/07, <b class="gmail_sendername">Marco Barreno</b> <<a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>> wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
I'm very excited about the Neo1973 and OpenMoko, but I can't justify<br>buying one now and a whole new one in October. I've decided to wait<br>because the WiFi is important enough to me. However, if there will be
<br>a board-only option in October that would make a Phase I Neo + a Phase<br>II board not *too* much more expensive than just a Phase II Neo, then<br>I'd buy one right now! Any (semi-)official word on availability and
<br>pricing of a Phase II board-only option would be much appreciated.<br></blockquote></div><br><br>I am in the same position as you. As I recall, Sean wrote that it could be done when they had more band width but he didn't promise anything.