building / packaging lint-wifi

tim tim at
Sun Aug 3 05:47:03 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to build & package lint-wifi myself (presumably because I'm a
masochist or I don't like sleep, not sure which).

In terms of building it I got as far as installing the toolchain but not
much further.
See for full details.

In terms of packaging I'm failing to get om-make-ipkg to run
successfully, presumably because the example
is geared towards running a binary/c program, and lint-wifi is a python

The current state of my attempt is at

I'll have a look at mofi presently as that looks like the kind of thing
I want, but in the mean time, does anyone have any pointers/hints for me?

If I can crack this kind of thing perhaps I can become useful.

Thanks in advance.

Tim Abell