Building from Mokomakefile

ritz khadgaray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 11:34:43 CEST 2008

Hello

On Sun, 2008-08-03 at 21:17 +0200, λ wrote:
> hi from a newcomer
> Bravo for your work ! many stuff sounds very amazing
>
> at this step two things are worrying me when i challenge to :

<snip>

> 2) build the FSO but i don't achieve anything cause a missing
> (mandatory?) package located at
> http://pyyaml.org/download/pyyaml/PyYAML-3.05.tar.gz
> I know there's much bigger fish to fry but how fixing this please ?

afaik, seems to be a problem with the website.
You can obtain the source from a mirror site ( i extracted this from
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/PyYAML srpm ) and copy the
same to sources folder

once done, create the md5 file.

 $ md5sum  PyYAML-3.05.tar.gz|cut -f1 -d' ' > PyYAML-3.05.tar.gz.md5