FSO updates feed started

Menno Smits menno at freshfoo.com
Tue Aug 5 14:13:31 CEST 2008

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> See http://downloads.openmoko.org/framework/milestone2/updates/
> The first thing already in there is a fixed Xserver for the FR that does not
> exhibit the "eating accelerometer events" behaviour.

I've installed the updated opkg config as described and run "opkg
update" followed by "opkg upgrade" but the xserver-kdrive-glamo update
doesn't happen.

The package is visible:

root at om-gta02:~# opkg list | grep glamo
xserver-kdrive-glamo -
1: - X server for
glamo chip in the Openmoko GTA02 device
xserver-kdrive-glamo -
1: -

I don't know how opkg compares versions but, could this be due to
"1:"  being seen as a lower version than
"1:"? Because the other version components are the same
the comparison comes down to the git hash which isn't always going to
sort correctly.