FSO updates feed started

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:14:25 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 7:19 AM, Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org> wrote:

> Argh, git's lack of incremental versions showing its ugly head -- we
> switched this package in OE to another git tree, that's why our usual
> gitr<revs pushed since last build> prefix is not active in this case.
> Please opkg install <URI> --force-downgrade this.

Hmm..
 # opkg install
http://downloads.openmoko.org/framework/milestone2/updates/armv4t/xserver-kdrive-glamo_1.3.0.0+git4147f80c0bfedaff7749bccbd1e1d566dee0e04c-r7_armv4t.ipk--force-downgrade
Downloading
http://downloads.openmoko.org/framework/milestone2/updates/armv4t/xserver-kdrive-glamo_1.3.0.0+git4147f80c0bfedaff7749bccbd1e1d566dee0e04c-r7_armv4t.ipk
Multiple packages (xserver-kdrive-glamo and xserver-kdrive-glamo) providing
same name marked HOLD or PREFER.  Using latest.
Multiple packages (xserver-kdrive-glamo and xserver-kdrive-glamo) providing
same name marked HOLD or PREFER.  Using latest.
Package xserver-kdrive-glamo
(1:1.3.0.0+gita51364e2f23d4b6331c5ed613ce3f7e15f8e540f-r6)
installed in root is up to date.

--
Dylan

Type faster. Use Dvorak: