nfs on ASU

Fredrik Wendt fredrik at wendt.se
Tue Aug 5 15:43:20 CEST 2008

Andy wrote:
> What workflow are you trying to achieve with NFS?  Unless you're
> changing large files a lot, scp to NAND or SD Card works well.

I intend to mount my music share (NFS) when I'm at work (over wlan since
GPRS will be to slow) and have my FR play my music over bt. When that
works, I'll stop carrying my laptop to and from work/home. (I'll also
need a bt keyboard and something running on top of libpurple, or use SSH
+ some magic to light up the screen to get my attention.)

So, I'm glad that NFS is still supported in FSO. :)

/ Fredrik