Joachim Steiger roh at
Tue Aug 5 19:17:55 CEST 2008

Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> Tick will make some changes to the community repository, not sure
> exactly how that will look like in the end.

just changed the scripts which generate it.

we used the opportunity to rename it to a more fitting name:

since it should only includes packages which do not get built from oe
anyways (built by 3rd parties) we do not know against which oe-branch,
toolchain or lib versions they are built and just need to trust the
metadata is set right.

i also updated the documentation in the wiki:

kind regards

Joachim Steiger
Openmoko Central Services