Toolchain - GTK+ libraries?

Deniz Koçak lenduha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 20:59:51 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 8:49 PM, sparky mat <max at sparkymat.net> wrote:
> I have installed the GTA02 toolchain as mentioned in the wiki (from
> http://downloads.openmoko.org/toolchains/)
> However, I find only some libraries in
> /usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/lib .

What do you mean with "some". Which libraries are in or not in the toolchain?

What about the GTK+
> libraries (and its dependencies)? How do I start GTK+ (or Qt for that
> matter) development using the toolchain?

I have been using the toolchain for GTK+ development and I did not
face with any problem. Glib, GTK+ and other common libraries exist in
the toolchain.
You can start GTK+ development on your desktop and then cross compile
by using the toolchain (only be careful with versions and differences
between them).
If you can give more detailed information , I think more help you can get.