Built FSO, what next?

Matt Margush matt at margush.com
Wed Aug 6 05:34:50 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I need a little pointer in the right direction.  I'm trying to get a
basic development environment set up so I can hopefully start
contributing with some testing and eventually some patches.

I was able to successfully compile FSO following the instructions on
the Wiki: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FSO.  After the last
instruction finishes (cd /stuff/build && bitbake fso-image), what do I
do next?  The instructions on the Wiki end there.  Can I install what
I've built on my phone now... and if so, where should I look for
instructions on that?

My goal is to first get FSO installed and running on my phone, then to
upgrade it to the SHR as outlined here

Thanks for the help,