glibc build fails

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Wed Aug 6 22:14:44 CEST 2008

so the problem might be in some detection being incorrect -- it seems
that -lgcc_eh is not needed (at least that file it failed on builds fine
without -lgcc_eh) -- could you check in your logs (I have it under

/home/yoh/nobackup_openmoko/sdk/build/tmp/work/armv4t-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/glibc-2.6.1-r10/temp/log.do_compile.5393

if it has -lgcc_eh at all?

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]