L10N, where to get sources

Evgeny Ginzburg Nad.Oby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:01:15 CEST 2008

Hello all

I'm interested in L10N for Freerunner (can translate to Russian & Hebrew)
The primary problem to me is to get sources of all Openmoko related progs.

There is at least 4 worth translating:
1) 2007.2 - GTK+ based progs originally developed by Opened Hand
2) ASU - ELF based stack, including E17 & frends developed by Carlsten
"Rasterman" Holger, Openmoko employee.
3) FSO - dbus-centric framework with testing GUI (don't know if it worth
translating) developed group of Openmoko employees
4) Programms ported to or developed for Openmoko

Source code for 2007.2 is simple to obtain from openmoko.org (I just
used Mokomakefile and all sources was at my comp)
Not all programs L10N aware and have actual .pot files.

ASU - have no idea where to get code from. Have no idea at which level
L10N-readyness it.
Raster, enlighten me please :-)

FSO - git.freesmartphone.org no L10N found, not needed?

Programms - projects.openmoko.org

For all developers please generate .pot or at least sample .po files early.

Any help suggestions *very* welcome!

Cheers, Evgeniy