Mokomakefile error: fatal: Fetch failure: git://

Cesar Eduardo Barros cesarb at
Fri Aug 8 13:00:07 CEST 2008

vale escreveu:
> NOTE: Task failed: Fetch failed: Fetch command export
> PATH=/home/vale/moko/build/tmp/staging/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi:/home/vale/moko/build/tmp/staging/x86_64-linux/usr/sbin:/home/vale/moko/build/tmp/staging/x86_64-linux/usr/bin:/home/vale/moko/build/tmp/cross/bin:/home/vale/moko/build/tmp/staging/x86_64-linux/sbin:/home/vale/moko/bitbake/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games;
> git fetch git:// stable failed with signal
> 128, output:
> fatal: Fetch failure: git://

The server seems to be acting up. Since I set up a
mirror of it on, I receive a message whenever repo fails to
mirror (and whenever it starts working again). I already received two
failures today (both already recovered), both of the same type:

git mirror git:// failed with error code 0
you will not receive any more notifications until recovery
Log follows:
ls-remote git:// command returned error: 128

Just keep trying until the server comes back (or, if you know how to do
it, temporarily point the recipe to the mirror at, which
shouuld be more stable but about an hour behind

Cesar Eduardo Barros
cesarb at
cesar.barros at