Openmoko Bug #1798: No pin-dialog appears (the second)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 10 20:52:41 CEST 2008

#1798: No pin-dialog appears  (the second)
 Reporter:  Rorschach  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect     |       Status:  new
Blockedby:             |

Comment(by apm):

 No one hijacked your ticket. We all have the same problem. First symptom
 is that the PIN-dialog doesn't appear. The difference is that we tried to
 debug the problem and found it was more complex than that.