Openmoko Bug #1800: Add stylus centric keyboard or keyboard mode.

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 10 23:06:32 CEST 2008

#1800: Add stylus centric keyboard or keyboard mode.
 Reporter:  Ansible          |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  enhancement      |       Status:  closed
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by Ansible):

 I saw that bug earlier, but it wasn't clear to me that it was about
 changing to a different keyboard program, more about just changing which
 keys are available in the 2008.8 keyboard.  If you guys are working on a
 way to change to something other than the predictive 2008.8 keyboard, then