Openmoko Bug #1790: Om2008.8 Cannot make or receive calls

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 10 23:45:13 CEST 2008

#1790: Om2008.8 Cannot make or receive calls
 Reporter:  sonicated  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect     |       Status:  closed
Blockedby:             |
Changes (by zecke):

  * status:  new => closed
  * version:  => OM-2008.08
  * resolution:  => duplicate
  * milestone:  OM-2008.8 =>

 Replying to [comment:3 queen6]:
 > ok I killed qpe and started it from the console to get a log
 > root at om-gta02:~# export DISPLAY=0:0

 nah, take a look at /etc/Xsession.d/89qtopia for the two other important
 environment variables. But all you need is to, reboot, make it happen, log
 in, execute logread, attach the output (after making it anonymous) to the

 Also this looks like a duplicate of #1766.