Openmoko Bug #1674: Cannot open shared library /usr/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_bluetooth.so

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Tue Aug 12 12:17:15 CEST 2008

#1674: Cannot open shared library /usr/lib/alsa-
lib/libasound_module_pcm_bluetooth.so
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  montgoss                    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  closed
Blockedby:                              |
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by zecke):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * version:  GTA02v5 =>
  * resolution:  => worksforme
  * milestone:  Om2007.2 =>

Comment:

 The reason I closed this bug is. The summary says a library can not be
 found, we identified that the library is not on the system (this explains
 why it can not be opened), we saw that the instructions do mention the
 installation of a package and this explains why the library is not
 present. If one is following the instructions (like installing a package)
 the setup is not going to fail at that point.

 For OM2008.8 bluez-utils-alsa is in the feed and with my initial closing
 of the bug I encouraged to file separate bugs if the package is not
 available in the feed of your favored flavor (2007.2, FSO...).

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1674#comment:11>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>