Openmoko Bugtracker

Hans L thehans at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:47:53 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Holger Freyther <zecke at openmoko.org> wrote:
>        - People playing with components, milestones, severity...

One problem I noticed that might be partially a cause of your woes
seems to be a bug in Trac.  When creating a new Ticket, the default
priority and severity are "normal".  This seems fine and reasonable,
however, I noticed that if you drop down the select box to look at the
other options, but DON'T even select a new option, it automatically
sets to the top option(highest priority, blocker severity, component
Assassin, etc.)  This breaks the usual expected functionality of html
select boxes.  Dropping the list down should not change the value
unless the user explicitly chooses to do so.

I think this has a potential to cause accidental bad input when
creating bug reports.

-Hans