mokomakefile && org.openmoko.asu.dev => libcairo.so: undefined reference to `pixman_format_supported_destination'

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Wed Aug 13 08:35:20 CEST 2008

Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> Rod Whitby <rod at whitby.id.au> writes:
>> You probably need moko-autorev and fso-autorev in local.conf - it
>> looks like sane-srcrevs is not being kept up to date by the OM
>> developers.

Actually, I get the same error with those files included, so that's not
the answer.

At the moment, I cannot get a reliable build of *any* openmoko
distribution.  It's a complete dog's breakfast.

I'm really tempted to just stop trying to build Openmoko for 6 months
until they get their act together regarding build infrastructure, feeds
and configuration management.  At the moment, the time someone has to
invest to keep things building is just too much.

-- Rod