mokomakefile && org.openmoko.asu.dev => libcairo.so: undefined reference to `pixman_format_supported_destination'

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Aug 13 14:31:52 CEST 2008

> I'm really tempted to just stop trying to build Openmoko for 6 months
> until they get their act together regarding build infrastructure,
> feeds
> and configuration management.  At the moment, the time someone has to
> invest to keep things building is just too much.

Its what I've done, and for my own development efforts I just build on
the phone, putting up with the wait (which forces me to write neater/
smaller code, anyway, and break things out into files) .. I got so fed
up with not being able to even produce an image with the OpenMoko
Makefile toolset that I just gave up.  It is, in my opinion, 12gigs of
disk space waiting to be recovered when I *finally* give up on trying
to use the OM tools in toto ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan