Om 2008.8: usb: unable to enumerate USB device

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Aug 13 15:00:36 CEST 2008

On Aug 13, Jay Vaughan wrote:

> Do you have the USB pull-down resistor installed on the Host cable?

absolutely no idea, how can I check ?

I've used several (2 or 3) different USB cables of different length
when I run into that trouble, but all cables behaved the same...

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\