git service seems to be down

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Thu Aug 14 05:00:33 CEST 2008

Trying to fetch fresh changes but

*$> git fetch
git.openmoko.org[0: 78.47.190.213]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)

although host itself is pingable, thus I think it is just that the git
deamon died?

P.S. just 1 cent: I somewhat like cfengine to overlook after the hosts I
need to administer. It has one of the configurations 'processes' where
you can specify the action to take if some given process is not found in
the needed quantity ;)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]