Openmoko Bug #1819: FATAL: Error inserting snd_soc_neo1973_wm8753

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 14 17:56:02 CEST 2008

#1819: FATAL: Error inserting snd_soc_neo1973_wm8753
 Reporter:  JJR      |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Blockedby:           |

Comment(by JJR):

 Replying to [comment:1 zecke]:
 > What is the issue besides showing "FATAL"? With ASU we have one kernel
 for GTA01 and GTA02 and loading of the module just fails?

 None, as far as I know. I don't like error messages - often they hide
 bigger problems.