Openmoko Bug #1796: Xglamo does not open usb keyboard (/dev/input/event5)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 17 18:29:41 CEST 2008

#1796: Xglamo does not open usb keyboard (/dev/input/event5)
    Reporter:  lindi    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by fwendt):

 I'd be happy to run evtest, but I can't find a package and my attempts at
 compiling it have failed. You couldn't provide or point to a binary that
 would work?