Openmoko Bug #1315: xglamo: Performance decreases after a while

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 17 23:48:37 CEST 2008

#1315: xglamo: Performance decreases after a while
    Reporter:  zecke at        |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect                   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:                           |     Blocking:

Comment(by denver):

 zecke: It depends what you mean by reproducible.  As you can see in my
 problem description, Xglamo stops spinning for a while and then starts
 again when you press the touchscreen.  So activating the spinning is
 reproducible.  If there's an easy way to turn on logging after the initial
 spinning, then I can get a concise log around the point where it starts
 spinning again.  But if you need me to run a modified Xglamo binary that
 has logging turned on all the time, then the reproducibility I have
 doesn't help much.  Hopefully there will be a way to turn on the logging
 while Xglamo is running.