bitbake fso-image: git:// hung up unexpectedly

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at
Wed Aug 20 18:44:27 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch 20 August 2008 18:28:43 schrieb Russell Sears:
> I'm trying to build FSO according to the directions at:
> bitbake fso-image fails after saying this:
>   git ls-remote git:// master failed
> with signal 128, output:
> fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly while parsing
> /home/sears/oe/
> I tried doing an mtn pull, but that didn't fix it.  Setting BB_MASK to
> ignore that package causes later packages to say the same thing.

The old framework parts have been consolidated into one repository
(framework). I have catched up with that since long in OE, seems the changes
did not propagate to Om yet.

If you want to build FSO, please use