Projects hosted at

Joachim Steiger roh at
Fri Aug 22 07:15:45 CEST 2008

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> no idea. i know roh wants to see it dead and i think wolfgang etc. seem to
> agree its a hassle and om wants to use other places to host projects.

i want to keep the service, but i am not stringent about software.
my 'wish platform' would be something which iss less 'bitchy' and more
easy to work with, but thats more a question of choice of tools than of
intent ;)
also 'migrating' is always aeons more complicated than just 'making new' ;)

> as such i'd say its the job of the respective project owners to move stuff
> away. i've done mine already :)

if you do that, please send us a mail or open us a ticket in admin-trac
so we can delete the project for good (and make sure there are no old
piles of code of misleading stubs laying around.

kind regads

Joachim Steiger
Openmoko Central Services