Openmoko Bug #1822: 2008.8 doesn't wake on alarm

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 22 17:08:21 CEST 2008

#1822: 2008.8 doesn't wake on alarm
 Reporter:  madjo    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
 Blocking:           |

Comment(by Treviño):

 I've just tested alarm using the latest zecke packages. Here the alarm
 wake-ups the phone from suspend (I've made the phone sleeping manually by
 pressing the power menu) but it doens't ring.

 So the bug should be "2008.8 doesn't ring on alarm".