Encrypted calls - Cryptophone.de protocol

schmitz_dirk at email.de schmitz_dirk at email.de
Sat Aug 23 19:20:39 CEST 2008

Sorry, but I don't understand the specific technical thing.
I live in Germany, so what does it mean for me?
I need only a normal Sim-Card and must only pay for speaking time as for regular calls?
My provider is Eplus. Can somebody explain me what I would need to handle encrypted calls?
The only thing I understood was that I didn't need a data plan!!! That's make me happy. :)

Many thanks in advance.

BR Dirk